Continuing Challenges to Suffrage in Michigan in 2020: Who Still Can’t Vote?
- Stephanie Chang, member of the State House of Representatives and co-founder and past president of Asian and Pacific Islander American Vote-Michigan;
- Dessa Cosma, Executive Director of Detroit Disability Power;
- Reverend Wendell Anthony, President of the Detroit Branch of the NAACP and leader of voting rights campaigns, including Take Your Souls to the Polls and Proposal 3;
- Matthew L.M. Fletcher, law professor and director of the Indigenous Law and Policy Center at Michigan State University, as well as an appellate judge for numerous tribal courts.
- Moderated by Michael Steinberg, Professor from Practice, UM Law School, former legal director, Michigan ACLU.
October 12, 2020
4:00pm to 5:30pm
Online event via Zoom