UMSN Global Reproductive and Sexual Health Summer Institute
Connecting global to local: Program development, evaluation and policy to improve reproductive and sexual health
This year's theme, Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights for All, will connect global to local through program development, evaluation and policy to improve reproductive and sexual health. Keynote speakers will bring innovative practice and advocacy initiatives on Maternal Health Equity in Detroit as well as Maternal and Newborn Health Policy through USAID, while our skills sessions will offer hands on learning opportunities. We will close the Summer Institute with a panel on future directions.
By joining the U-M School of Nursing Global Summer Institute, you will:
- Learn about innovative practice, research and policy trends.
- Network with practitioners, researchers and professionals across the globe.
- Advance your skills in program development, evaluation and advocacy.
- Receive personalized guidance on research, data management and advocacy communication as well as career planning in daily workshops.
- Earn CNE credits.
- Receive a University of Michigan School of Nursing Certificate of Attendance.
All sessions will run virtually from 8-10:30 a.m. EST with an opening keynote followed by interactive workshops.
Open to all practitioners, advocates, researchers, faculty, students and staff who are interested in the intersection of research, practice and advocacy in global reproductive and sexual health.
To learn more about the event, click here!